The ice is disappearing quickly on Lake Kipawa. Since we only access the camp by boat, we are in standby mode right now, waiting for the open water. I anticipate that by next week we should be able reach the lodge and start the process of opening for another season. This will be our eight season as owners of Two Moon Lodge, and our twenty-fifth season as outfitters. We hope that you will be able to join us this year.
A few places have come available in June, so if you were hoping to get some prime fishing in, you may want to check with us. We just might be able to squeeze you in, so give us a call.
Here’s to spring and to the coming fishing season. See you soon,
Dave and Julie