What to Bring
To help with your trip planning, here is a description of the cabin amenities.
KITCHEN: Our cabins are equipped with a propane stove and oven, fridge/freezer, coffee percolator, french press and stove top toaster. While cutlery, plates, cups, pots & pans, etc are available in each cabin; guests are encouraged to bring their own disposable cutlery/dishes/napkins and table cloths to mitigate risk for the 2021 season. All cabins have outdoor gas grills
WATER: There is a water cooler style dispenser that accepts a 20 litre (4 gallon) water bottle. Please arrive with ample drinking water in 20 L/4 gal jugs for water cooler.
BEDROOMS: For the 2021 season, guests must bring their own bedding (“one fitted sheet per single bed with sleeping bag” OR “one fitted/flat linen set”, pillow case and blankets). Pillows provided. Only a washable mattress cover will be provided for this year.
BATHROOMS: All cabins have hot showers/ full private washroom facilities.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
While we will provide hand sanitizer available at entrance areas, please pack extra:
- Dish soap, scrub pads, hand soap, dish cloths and towels
- Napkins, paper towels, facial and toilet tissue
- Surface cleaners, disinfectant wipes/hand sanitizer, face mask
- Garbage and recycle bags
- Food, condiments, spices, drinks, fishing equipment (it is recommended that you buy all provisions as much as possible in advance of your trip and limit stops from region to region)
- If bringing beer, please purchase beer in cans
- Personal toiletries, Swim towels, shampoo and soap, toilet paper
- Medications, sunscreen, insect repellant, outdoor clothing
- Optional: Books, cards, rainy day craft, yoga mat, mask/ snorkel
- Bait and Quebec fishing licence