What to Bring
To help with your trip planning, here is a description of the cabin amenities.
Kitchen: our cabins are equipped with basic cooking and eating utensils, cutlery, pots and pans, and glassware. Each cabin has a stove top coffee percolator and a camping-style stove top toaster. There is a water cooler style dispenser that accepts a 20 litre (4 gallon) water bottle. We provide 1 dish towel and a wash cloth. Each cabin has an outdoor gas grill.
Bathroom: toilet paper, a hand towel and one bath towel are supplied.
Bedrooms: beds are covered with a fitted sheet and have a pillow. There are 1-2 blankets folded for every bed. Family Vacation Packages (summer only) will have fitted and flat sheets, pillow case and blankets.
You will need to provide the following:
- Sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner or bed sheets, pillow case for Fishing Package
- Drinking water in a 20 litre (4-5 gallon) water bottles
- Dish cleaning supplies, paper towels, garbage bags
- Food, condiments, drinks. Regular ground coffee.
- If bringing beer, please purchase beer in cans
- Personal toiletries, towels, shampoo and soap